Monday, May 10, 2010

Finals are Over!

So sorry I drop off the face of the earth every time finals come around. Everything was so busy with studying and David's graduation. Things have definitely calmed down quite a bit in the past couple of weeks.

Graduation was awesome! David is officially a chemical engineer. I'm so proud of him! He rocked his last semester despite his hard-core senioritis. I would post pictures, but unfortunately, during graduation week, the camera broke. No good. The ceremony was great and David looked dashing in his cap and gown. It was a good week. David is still working at his job in the DIPPR lab on campus. They've been pretty busy as they're hosting a conference. David has to do presentations and all sorts of things that are keeping him working hard.

Finals went well for me. I'm glad the semester is over. I'm taking statistics this summer to try to lighten my work load for later semesters. I hate statistics. I will be glad to be done with it. I'm taking it online and so I'm hoping that I will be able to get everything done without driving myself nuts.

I've been looking for jobs as a CNA around the valley. I had a few interviews last week and have one tomorrow. I'm hoping one of them pans out because I think it would be great to have a job where I can work with patients. Interviewing is no fun. I've been feeling a lot like a show horse or something. Anyway, life is good. I'm very thankful for David because he is definitely the best husband in the whole world. We're planning on a lot of fun stuff this summer. Maybe we'll be able to get a new camera so I can take pictures. I'll keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment