
What up, What up?? This week has been pretty good. David and I spent most of Saturday hiking 8.4 miles to the top of Squaw Peak and back. We did the same hike last year. It's a toughy but it's also a really fun hike. The trail was great until about the last mile. It's been so warm here that we didn't really think about there being 4 feet of snow and really gross mud on the trail. But alas, there was. I wore my old running shoes that have next to no tread and that was definitely a mistake. One that I won't be making again as the shoes are pretty much ruined. The view from the top is incredible!
I'm terribly afraid of heights and wouldn't go close to the end but the end made the nasty trail worth it. I'll be posting pictures once David gets home from work (I promise I won't forget this time...). 
Right now, my days mostly consist of going to the gym and doing statistics. Not very fun Also cleaning the house. It's amazing how messy houses can get even when you clean them every day...I had 4 job interviews at the hospital last week. There's a couple that I'm really interested in--acute rehab and peds--and I'm hoping to get "the call" sometime this week. Part of me gets worried about how I will handle the rest of nursing school if I do get the job however. One of them is full time so I'm hoping that they are willing to work with me since nursing school shows no mercy. As they say, "Nurses eat their young." Working 5 twelve hour shifts per week is probably not a very good way to waste my life. Anyway...we'll see how it all works out.
David's work conference starts this week. He's going to be very busy getting ready for his presentation. We also have to socialize with all the important people that are in town so that means the wife gets involved as well. We're going out to dinner with a bunch of important people on Wednesday night. I'm sure David is going to do fabulously this week. He is so good at his job! I like him.
I've been getting to spend more time with Charis since school ended. It's been fun hanging out with her and Brylee. She's probably the cutest kid that ever lived. I got to watch her while Charis got her hair done last week and we had a lot of fun. I'll post a picture of her too because I just think she's so darn cute!

Well...that's about all I can think of. I'll let everyone know what happens with the job. Enjoy the gobs of pictures I'm going to post this week. Holla.
No comments:
Post a Comment