Hello, everyone! 2 posts in a month! That must be a record for me. Today was a church day. It went well until after church when a little 3 year old girl from our ward went missing. David and I joined in the search party and went all over Provo looking for her. An hour an a half later, they found her in one of the rooms in the church building. The door was locked and so they didn't find her during the first few sweeps of the building. It was scary!! I felt so bad for her mom. I'm glad it turned out ok for everyone.
David got his scholarship offer in the mail this week and it is for a full ride to BYU law school!! We're very excited that we won't be ridiculously in debt upon graduating. School is going well for me. I got to practice giving medications in lab this week and it kind of made me feel like a real nurse! I'll be excited when we do blood draws and IVs next semester...I think that will be fun. Yeah....I'm a weirdo.
Our ward has started an extraction project where we are all working toward indexing a certain amount of names from old records for use in genealogy. I have become somewhat obsessed with this project and have found that it is addicting! I do it in my spare time and I'm having a lot of fun with it. David found some Russian records and was able to do a little indexing in Russian!
I'm not going to lie. Mostly we're boring and that's pretty much all that happened this week besides school and work. I'll continue writing and maybe I can think of more interesting things to do this week so that I can have something more fun to write about...Later!
June Modeling
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment