Sunday, May 31, 2009

So we've never really "blogged" before...

Hello to everyone! This is the first official David and Whitney blog. Hopefully I can keep this updated since I'm probably the worst person I know at emailing, etc.

David and I are currently just being our busy little selves. I'm taking classes this summer trying to get through with school ASAP. Right now, I'm finishing the last of my prerequisite nursing classes so I can finally apply at the end of summer semester! David is working right now, taking a break from school until he starts back in the fall as a senior! We're pretty excited about David's last year as an undergraduate!

We have recently taken up gardening in front of our little apartment. We planted some cute little impatiens and we're trying to grow some tomatoes. The flowers are blooming but, alas, the tomatoes are not faring so well. Hopefully we can fix that! We got some good advice from our home teacher today and we will not give up!

Summer has officially started in Provo as Seven Peaks Water Park opened up. David and I bought season passes there for this year and we went for the first time this week! It was so much fun! David doesn't like the water slides as much as I do...but he's the best at waiting for me at the bottom! We have a lot of fun swimming in the wave pool and I'm excited to be able to go whenever we want! It's going to be a great summer!

David and I are working on a duet for voice lessons! It's a lot of fun singing with him! We'll hopefully get a chance to perform it sometime this summer. My voice teacher says she has a lot of concerts set up. We got our song this week and we're probably going to do "A Little Fall of Rain" from Les Miserables. I'm having a lot of fun at it and I'm pretty sure David is too! He is also working on a few Rachmanninoff pieces which I think are so cool! I'm doing a German song for the first time--a Shubert piece that is beautiful! We love singing and it's so much fun to be able to work on music together!

Well that pretty much sums up what's been going on recently! I'll try to update this often.

No comments:

Post a Comment